Friday 18 July 2014

Peoples Pavilion

Pics from our People Pavilion workshop in Winns Gallery. Lloyd Park, Walthamstow last week. People came despite the rain and we had a great time. It reminded me how much I enjoy doing facilitating workshops. Laure and Alex, my collaborators commented how adept I was at doing it. I explained that intact I have quite a lot of experience running ridiculous art workshops that only a few people come to. It was most of my degree!









People Pavilion is an ongoing radical architecture project exploring the possibilities of of building structures using human bodies as the primary building materials. It is a collaboration between Eva Freeman, Laure Ledard and Alexandra Parry, members of RARA studio cooperative.

This workshop was run as part of the programme of the Ideas From Elsewhere art lab with The Drawing Shed.

http://ideasfromelsewhere.wordpress.com